Social & legal affairs
LEGAL ADOPTION (KAFALA )
- Maximum age for the man: 60 years.
- Maximum age for the woman: 55 years.
- The Kafil must be in good health (medical certificates required).
- The Kafil has to be a Muslim confession and Algerian nationality.
- Decent accommodation.
- Evidence of conditions is similar for a single woman, widowed or divorced.
- Written request and reasons.
- Birth certificate of both spouses.
- Family form (Fiche Familiale) of the couple.
- Medical certificates.
- Criminal records delivered by authorities of the country of residence.
- Work certificate.
- Pay stubs of the last three months.
- Copy of the consular registration card.
- Title of property or lease.
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE TRANSLATED IN ARABIC OR FRENCH LANGUAGES.
All rights reserved - Ministry of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abraod - 2022